Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gyro Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gyro Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel better. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gyro burgers recipe. To cook gyro burgers you only need 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gyro Burgers:
- You need of ground lamb.
- Take of ground chuck.
- You need of flat buns or pita pockets.
- Get of tzatziki sauce ( more or less depends on how much u put on it).
- You need of tomato ( thin sliced).
- Provide of white onion (thin sliced).
- Get of seasoning for meat:.
- Prepare of season salt.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- Get of dried mint.
- Use of dried rosemary.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of onion powder.
- Take of dried tyme.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Get of minced garlic.
- You need of lemon pepper.
- Use of ground marjoram.
Steps to make Gyro Burgers:
- In a large bowl mix meats and all seasonings well with hands. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Heat grill, skillet or griddle..
- Make 10 nice big round patties. Like u normally would for burgers..
- (This is where I freeze any I won't need to make this evening) I also place a small hole in center of patty to help with puffing and shrinkage. About a small pinky size hole.).
- Cook burgers like u normally would. Leaving a tad pink in center but at a safe temp..
- Set burgers on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess grease (if u want to ).
- Warm pitas or flat buns for a few second in microwave..
- Assemble burgers by spreading some tzatziki sauce on each half of flatbuns..
- Place burger on one side..
- Place tomato and onion on top..
- Place other bun sauce side down..
- Serve hot and enjoy! :).
- Makes about 10 burgers depending on the size u make them..
- U can add other condiments on your burger, its also good with ketchup and pickles. :).
- Thanks given to bbqtvtv.com for his greek rub I used for this, also for taylor68too for her addition to the seasonings I used. And to skunkmonkey for the tzatziki sauce recipe I used for this. :).
With a perfectly seasoned grilled lamb burger topped with homemade tzatziki sauce. Here's our better-for-you version of a gyro: BOCA Burgers with fat-free sour cream, garlic, plum tomatoes and crumbled feta cheese. All Reviews for Gyro Burgers With Tahini Sauce. Yogurt Sauce. – Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate. – Spoon onto burgers before serving. But you just don't want to create an awkward processed meat in your own kitchen.
If you find this Gyro Burgers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.