Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed cod slices and bacon with tomato sauce recipe. You can have steamed cod slices and bacon with tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce:
- Get of Fresh cod fillets.
- Take of Bacon.
- Get of Onion.
- Take of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Provide of tin Tinned tomatoes.
- You need of as required ◎ Salt and pepper.
- Get of of each ◎ Oregano, thyme, etc..
- Use of as required ◎ Easy melting cheese.
- Prepare of amout of each Coarsely ground black pepper, parsley.
Instructions to make Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce:
- Slice a cod fillet diagonally into 4 thin pieces. Remove any bones..
- Cut the 4 slices of bacon into 4 pieces. Chop the onion. Remove the hard bottom from the shimeji mushrooms and separate into small pieces..
- Place the onion, shimeji mushrooms and tinned tomatoes in the centre of some baking parchment or a microwave steaming sheet..
- Arrange the cod and bacon slices alternately on top..
- Sprinkle the ◎ ingredients evenly over the top. Fold and seal the parchment or microwave steaming sheet by squeezing both ends..
- Microwave at 600 W for 7-8 minutes. Sprinkle on the coarsely ground black pepper and parsley..
- Adjust the cooking time to your microwave..
If you find this Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.