You can cook Seafood Boil using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Boil
- It’s 3 lb of Snow Crab.
- It’s 2 lb of Fresh Peeled Shrimp.
- It’s 1 bunch of Small Potatoes bagged.
- You need 3 of Corn on the Cob.
- You need 1 packages of Louisiana Seafood Boil Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- You need of Optional.
- You need 1 dozen of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of Scallop.
Seafood Boil step by step
- Have large pot big enough to hold all ingredients. Fill 3/4 full of water and add seasoning. Bring to a boil..
- While water is warming up split the cobs into thirds..
- Once water is at a rapid boil add corn and potatoes. Boil for 30 minutes..
- After corn and potatoes boil for 30 minutes add crab legs (if you have sausage add now) to pot for 10 minutes..
- Finally add shrimp (scallop and eggs if you want) for the final 5 minutes..
- Turn heat off and let the food sit in the seasoned water for 5-10 minutes. Drain in a strainer in the sink..
- Lay covering on table. Covering should be something that won't allow heat from food to effect table. Pour food on table and enjoy..