Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy beef stroganoff recipe. You can have super easy beef stroganoff using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Easy Beef Stroganoff:
- Provide 600 g of Beef Fillet/Steak(s) *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 30 g of Butter.
- Take 1 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 10 of Mushrooms *about 300g, sliced.
- Get 1 of medium size Pickled Cucumber *sliced.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 200 ml of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Super Easy Beef Stroganoff:
- Melt Butter in a frying pan over the medium high heat. Cook Onion, Garlic and Beef for a few minutes until the Beef changes colour..
- Add Mushroom and cook, over lower heat, until the Onion and Mushrooms are cooked. Season with Salt and Pepper..
- Add Pickled Cucumber and Sour Cream, and stir well to combine. Enjoy with freshly cooked rice, pasta or potatoes..
If you find this Super Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.