Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood too!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepperoni stuffed garlic butter rolls (or knots) recipe. You can have pepperoni stuffed garlic butter rolls (or knots) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots):
- Take 3 cups of unbleached bread flower.
- Get 1 tablespoon of active dry yeast.
- Take 1 tablespoon of finely ground sea salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mustard powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Use 2 cups of fresh mozzarella.
- Take 1/4 stick of butter.
- Get 1 clove of fresh garlic.
- You need 1 stick of or package of pepperoni.
Steps to make Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots):
- Combine your flour, sea salt, mustard powder and garlic powder with yeast and water to make a dough (can also use a light beer for the dough instead for a unique flavor).
- Once your dough has risen, take half of your butter and rub it over a cast iron pan. Slice up your pepperoni and roll it together with most of your cheese into about 10-16 balls (save a bit of cheese for the top).
- Break up your dough into an equal number of pieces as the pepperoni balls. Roll them up into the dough then add to the pan..
- Cook in the oven at 375 degrees. Take the rest of your butter and melt it in a small bowl, add your fresh crushed garlic and mix. After cooking the balls for 5mins remove from the oven and brush on the butter/garlic mix. Add the rest of your cheese over top..
- Continue cooking for another 10mins or until they are done to your liking. Enjoy!.
The dough should be a smooth, round ball. The recipe mentions the garic part. Cover with plastic wrap and let raise somewhere warm. Once they've raised to nearly touching, get your pepperoni ready to stuff the rolls. Then (with a heavy hand) sprinkle lots of garlic salt.
If you find this Pepperoni Stuffed Garlic Butter Rolls (or Knots) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.