Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy seafood boil recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy seafood boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy seafood boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy seafood boil recipe. You can cook easy seafood boil using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy seafood boil:
- Take 2 lbs of snow crab legs.
- Prepare 1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Use 4 ears of corn broken in half.
- Provide 1-3 lb of bag of Yukon gold or red potatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of old bay seasoning.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic smashed.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
Steps to make Easy seafood boil:
- Start by washing all seafood corn and potatoes throughly and cut potatoes into quarters..
- Mix old bay seasoning, garlic and squeeze the lemons juice over the top coating throughly. Cube up the butter and place over the top of everything then take two pieces of foil laid one on top the other and and place all ingredients on top..
- Close the foil around all ingredients and place in a 13×9” baking pan. This will steam your seafood. Bake on 375 for 30-35 minutes until potatoes are tender and seafood is cooked throughly. You can also add in lobster tails, cut smoked sausage and hard boiled eggs if you like..
The great thing about a seafood boil is it is SO EASY & SO TASTY!!! If you can boil water, you can make this amazing meal! You throw everything into a pot, let it boil, pull it out, dump it on the table. Seafood boils are a tradition all along the Gulf Coast, where shellfish and sausages are boiled (outdoors, of course) in a large pot Backyard Seafood Boil. with lobster, shrimp, and spicy sausage. Tackling the mess of deliciousness that is a seafood boil can be intimidating the first time, so we scored tips from a pair of experts.
If you find this Easy seafood boil recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.