Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker you only need 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Get of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- You need of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Provide of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Take of cream cheese.
- You need of dried oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Take of milk.
- Use of heavy cream.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Use of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Use of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Take of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
I prefer using the slow cooker as it tastes so much better. Both fresh and frozen broccoli will work fine in this soup. Make this easy Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup for a comforting and easy meal, velvety smooth and full of vegetables. This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family. With just fifteen minutes of prep, your slow cooker does all of the work for you, and the result is a delicious soup that will have everyone spooning up seconds.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.