Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Get 500 Gram of Spinach (Palak).
- Get 250 Gram of Cottage Cheese (Paneer).
- Take 1 Tsp of Cumin And Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1 Tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 Tsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- Get 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Fresh Cream.
- Get 1 of medium size finely chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium size finely chopped Tomato.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumins Seeds.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- First of all we have to a bowl in which we have to boil the spinach for around 2 minutes soak it in the water then remove it and keep it aside for cooling..
- Then after cooling the spinach we have to make it’s paste..
- After making spinach paste put the kadai on the gas then 3 tbsp oil let the oil heat first then we have to give 1/4 tsp cumin seeds and 1 chopped onion and 1 chopped tomatoe and mix it properly..
- After mixing it we have to put all the powder and paste like 1 tsp cumin and coriander powder, 1/4 turmeric powder, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1 tsp green chilli paste, 1 tsp salt (as per taste) 1/4 sugar (optional for taste) then we have to mix all the powders and paste properly for 2-3 minutes..
- After mixing all the masala’s we have to put the spinach paste in it and stir it well with all the masala for 2 minutes and then we have to put the paneer in it 250 gram paneer (cottage cheese) we have taken in this recipe and 500 gram spinach and after adding paneer (cottage cheese) we have to mix it properly and close it with a lid for 5 minutes and then your recipe is ready to serve..
- Hope you like this recipe and you can check my video on my YouTube channel Usha’s Kitchen..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.