Beetroot Apple Jaggery halwa. This video shows how to prepare beetroot halwa. I have used jaggery instead of sugar. #ITSOURTASTE #beetroothalwa #beetrootrecipes #beetrootjaggeryhalwa Beet root Halwa is one of the Healthy and easiest sweet you could think apart from carrot. This easy Beetroot halwa – is made without all the hard scraping and the hours of boiling and stirring required in the traditional method.
None of my friends who tasted would this Carrot-Beetroot-Apple halwa would believe that this was low-fat. And none of them could guess the ingredients either! But the halwa tray was polished at the end of the party.what else can I say except telling you guys there to try it the low-fat way and indulge! You can cook Beetroot Apple Jaggery halwa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Apple Jaggery halwa
- It’s 1 cup of grated boiled beetroot.
- You need 1 of apple grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated jaggery.
- It’s 2 spoon of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder.
- Prepare As needed of chopped nuts.
Beetroot halwa is a slow-cooked dessert made with grated beetroots, milk, sugar, cardamom and dry fruits. This is one of those halwa which I have Beetroot halwa Is not as popular as carrot halwa or Sooji halwa but many people like it. It is very nutritious and healthy. Excellent for kids who are usually.
Beetroot Apple Jaggery halwa instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan and toss raisins,kaju and badam.
- Take the tossed nuts in a plate and in same pan add beetroot and apple.
- Roast them for about five min and add 1/2 cup milk.
- Let it simmer till the milk evaporate.
- Then add grated jaggery,elliachi powder and nuts.
- Fry till the jaggery incorporate in it.
Beetroot halwa recipe – one of the easiest halwa recipes that one can try. It tastes delicious, creamy and surely a festive delight i love to make. Beetroot halwa recipe – This beetroot halwa is one of the best summer desserts when served chilled. Creamy, delicious and a filling dessert that can even. Beetroot Halwa (beetroot ka halwa) is a delicious Indian dessert prepared with beetroots.