Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies recipe. To cook mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- You need 6 of EX Thick EX LG Fresh Pork Chops [brined 8 to 10 hours].
- Take 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Get 1 of LG Red Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Take 1 of LG Yellow Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Use 1/2 of LG White Onion [long cut strips].
- Provide 1/2 of LG Red Onion [long cut strips].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Provide 8 Cloves of Fresh Roasted Garlic.
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Get Dash of Ground Cumin [directly on pork].
- Take as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Take as needed of Salted Butter.
- Use of ● For The Pork Brine.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide as needed of Ice Cold Water [enough to cover meat].
- Get 3 Cups of Ice.
- Take of ● For The Options For Frying.
- Get of Your Favorite Red Or Green Salsa.
- Use Slices of Avocado.
- Provide of Pork Stuffing.
- You need of Pork Gravy.
- Provide of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Take of Ground Cumin.
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Ground Crushed Thyme.
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- Brine your pork chops in 4 cups ice, cold water as needed, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup salt, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, granulated onion powder, 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper, 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper and 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin for 8 to 10 hours. Shake her up every now and then. Refrigerate..
- Season your pork chops and fry on high for 4 minutes on each side until crispy..
- Chop all of your vegetables lengthwise..
- Fry your vegetables in same pan until translucent in butter and oil as needed with cumin and black pepper..
- Serve over a bed of pork stuffing or mashed potatoes and gravy..
Do not cut in to meat to check for doneness. You'll only release all its natural juices. If you're looking for Mike's Thick Cut Top Loin Pork Chops Over Mashed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Thick Cut Top Loin Pork Chops Over Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.