Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Frankie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Frankie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer frankie recipe. To cook palak paneer frankie you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer Frankie:
- Take of palak.
- Take of green chilli.
- Prepare of garlic pods.
- Prepare of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of wheat flour.
- Get of salt.
- Use of paneer cubes.
- Take of red chili powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Take of chaat masala.
- Take of jeera powder.
- Use of garam masala.
- Take of curd.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer Frankie:
- Firstly wash palak and take a mixer jar add palak, green chilli garlic and coriander leaves add little water and make a puree..
- Take a bowl add wheatflour salt and add palak puree. make a palak dough..
- Take a bowl add paneer cubes and masala and add curd mix it well keep it for marinate for 20-30 minutes..
- Now make palak paratha. Take rolling pin roll palak paratha. Keep on hot tawa and toll roast it from both side..
- Mean while cut vegetables in thin slice like (carrot, cabbage, shimla mirch onion etc) mix all together add some salt and lemon..
- Take a pan add 1 tsp oil do shallow fry paneer for 1-2 minutes..
- Now take one palak paratha spread any type of chutney (pudina chutney or tarmarind chutney) now add veggies mix on chutney then spread panner and roll it..
- Our Palak Paneer Frankie is ready to serve..
If you find this Palak Paneer Frankie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.