Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlic knots recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic knots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic knots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic knots recipe. To cook garlic knots you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic knots:
- Use of Ball of Fresh Pizza Dough.
- Use of Garlic.
- Take of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Garlic knots:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Place the ball of dough on a floured surface and cut it ½ inch strips. Form the knots from each strips and place them on the parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown, meanwhile make the oil..
- In a small food processor, add the garlic, oil and parsley, blend until smooth..
- Immediately out of the oven add the knots to a large bowl and pour over the garlic oil, season with a little salt and pepper and toss together until they are well coated in the garlic oil..
- Notes- I used minced garlic, and Italian seasoning, with a cheap just add water pizza dough. It didn’t make much as you can see….. from the one bag…. I do have an easy recipe for pizza dough, but for this I didn’t have the time to make it and I had the bag of pizza dough to use up anyway..
- Add some parmesan cheese when tossing in the oil mixture…..
My family begs me to make these! Garlic knots don't have to be difficult to be delicious! And they taste so good that you'd never guess how easy they are! No need to wait for the dough to rise, no fancy mixer required, just mix it, roll and Tips for Perfect Garlic Knots: You can double or triple the recipe for a crowd, you can also make half. Garlic Knot, pattern by Bonnie Hunter.
If you find this Garlic knots recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.