Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- You need 100 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 1 bunch of palak(spinach).
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 4-6 of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Provide Pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 10-12 of ice cube.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of kasoori methi.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Blanch the palak,than dip with ice water, squeeze it &makes puree adfing 1 greenchilli..
- Heat a pan add oil,put chopped gingergarlic&greenchilli sauted 30 seconds.Than put chopped onion sauted till it's becomes golden brown.Add chopped tomato cooked nicely..
- Pour the palak puree sauted 1mints.Add garammasala powder&kasoorimeethi mix it well.Cut the paneer as your liking shape.Marrinate with salt&pepper &shallow fty it..
- Add paneer,butter,salt&fresh cream Mix it well.Palakpaneer is ready to serve..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.