Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matcha Okara Cake ☆ Made with Brown Sugar Syrup and Black Sesame recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha Okara Cake ☆ Made with Brown Sugar Syrup and Black Sesame recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Nuts, on top of raising your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha okara cake ☆ made with brown sugar syrup and black sesame recipe. You can cook matcha okara cake ☆ made with brown sugar syrup and black sesame using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Okara Cake ☆ Made with Brown Sugar Syrup and Black Sesame:
- Prepare 300 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 150 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 120 ml of Soy milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Kuromitsu (for the egg yolks) or.
- Get 1 tbsp of Brown sugar (for the egg whites).
- You need 30 grams of ・Pancake mix.
- You need 2 stick of ・Commercial matcha latte powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ・Ground black sesame seeds.
- Take 30 grams of of ingredients that will give it a nice texture such as sweet red beans, boiled black beans and adzuki beans, nuts such as pistachios,or brown sugar etc. Your favorite topping.
Instructions to make Matcha Okara Cake ☆ Made with Brown Sugar Syrup and Black Sesame:
- Separate the egg yolks and whites..
- Add the kuromitsu to the egg yolks and whisk. Add in the soy milk and mix in the okara..
- Sift the ingredients marked・into Step 2, and blend everything together..
- After whipping the egg whites until soft peaks form, add the brown sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form..
- Add Step 2 into the meringue in two batches, and lightly mix together..
- Pour half of the batter into the rice cooker pot that has been lightly coated with oil, and scatter the toppings. Pour in the remaining batter, and drop the pot several times to pop trapped air bubbles..
- Cook it on normal rice cooking mode, and switch it off once it changes over to warming mode. Open the lid, and let it sit to cool..
- Once the condensation has evaporated from the residual heat, flip it onto a wire rack. Let it sit in the fridge overnight and then cut into your desired portion sizes..
- This is delicious if you top it with kuromitsu or kinako (not listed)..
If you find this Matcha Okara Cake ☆ Made with Brown Sugar Syrup and Black Sesame recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.