Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for raising your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to starbucks style quick honey nut scones recipe. To cook starbucks style quick honey nut scones you need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones:
- Use 200 grams of Pancake mix (homemade with flour = ID: 1637718. Store-bought mix is okay, too).
- You need 50 grams of Chilled butter (or trans-fat free shortening).
- You need 100 ml of Chilled soy milk (or yogurt).
- Prepare of Filling Ingredients.
- Take 1 of handful ~ as much as you want Honey roasted peanuts.
- Get 1 of handful ~ as much as you want Chocolate or caramel, walnuts etc. choose your favorite chunky filling.
Instructions to make Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones:
- I use the honey flavored roasted peanuts sold in stores like Kaldi..
- Add the homemade hotcake mix ingredients (or the store bought mix) to a bowl. Place the butter on top. Cover the butter with flour from the edges to form a flour membrane..
- Hold the whisk vertically and repeatedly stab the butter to cut it up. It will form little balls like minced meat. Be careful not to knead it in!.
- When the butter has formed little balls of dough, add the nuts and roughly stir them in. Add the milk and cut it in without kneading..
- When the flour has almost been completely blended in, stop mixing right away and use your hands to bring it together in one lump. It's okay to strongly bring it together!.
- If you have the time, cover it in plastic wrap and let it chill for 15 minutes. Use a rolling pin (or your palm) over the wrap to flatten and stretch it out. Dust with a light layer of flour..
- Fold the dough in half and push to stretch it out again. Fold it in half again and repeat 3 times. (You don't need to be gentle while stretching it out like when you're making cookies).
- Roll it out with a rolling pin into a 3-4 cm thick oblong shape, as seen in the picture. Divide it into halves from the center of the dough..
- Next, divide the halves into diagonal halves to form triangles. From this size, you can get 4 scones. You can change the size if you want to make 8 scones..
- Cut off the top, bottom, and both sides. Combine them into one clump to make one more scone for tasting. Cutting off the sides lets the dough crack easily while baking..
- Preheat an oven to 200°C and then lower it to 180°C and bake for 15-20 minutes. If making 8 smaller scones, bake for 15 minutes. Once the bottom of the scones have turned golden brown, they are finished..
If you find this Starbucks Style Quick Honey Nut Scones recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.