Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best No-bake Tofu Cheesecake – 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-bake Tofu Cheesecake – 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake tofu cheesecake – 1/4 the calories of regular cheesecake! recipe. To make no-bake tofu cheesecake – 1/4 the calories of regular cheesecake! you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook No-bake Tofu Cheesecake – 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake!:
- Prepare 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- Take 2 of pieces Cream cheese (Individually packaged).
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk (or Soy milk).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Marmalade, blueberry jam, etc..
- Use 690 of calories – 1/8 slice 86 1/4 calories If making with marmalade.
- Provide 400 of calories per slice Regular cheese cake.
Steps to make No-bake Tofu Cheesecake – 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake!:
- I used this cream cheese..
- Preheat the oven to 355F/180C. Put the cream cheese In an oven-safe bowl and place it in the oven as it heats..
- When the cream cheese is soft, remove from the oven and mix in the tofu using a rubber spatula. (It should be like the picture.).
- Mix in marmalade, blueberry, or whatever is your favorite jam. I recommend orange jam!.
- Slowly add pancake mix and mix in thoroughly..
- Add milk. We want it to still be a little bit firm, so adjust the amount of milk accordingly..
- Cook in the oven at 355F/180C for 20 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake. If nothing sticks to it, it's done!.
- If you eat the cake when it's hot, it will be really fluffy. Letting it cool with give it more of a firm, chewy texture. I would recommend you try both..
If you find this No-bake Tofu Cheesecake – 1/4 the Calories of Regular Cheesecake! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.