Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Dalia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Dalia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer dalia recipe. You can cook palak paneer dalia using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer Dalia:
- Prepare 1 cup of dalia (soaked).
- Take 1 handful of palak.
- Get 1/4 cup of curd.
- Provide 2 of green chilies.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of few laves coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Get 3 of black pepper corn.
- You need 1 inch of long cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Provide of salt for taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala (optional).
- Prepare of paneer & pomegranate for garnishing.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Dalia:
- In a blander add palak, coriander, curd, green chilies, garlic. And make a smooth paste..
- In a pan add ghee, black pepper, cinnamon & bay leaf..
- Add paste & cook it for 2 mins..
- Add soaked dalia. Mix well & saute for 2 mins..
- Add water & mix well. let it cook on a low flame..
- Cover it & every 3 mins mix it. till dalia absorb all water..
- Add salt, garam masala, paneer & mix well..
- In a serving plate transfer cooked dalia. and garnish it with paneer & pomegranate..
If you find this Palak Paneer Dalia recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.