Delicious Apple Jalebi. Delicious Apple Jalebi is very easy to make and very tasty to eat so please try it you will love this. This Diwali, surprise your guests with fusion mithai! Try the delicious Apple Jalebi recipe by Reliance Digital.
Let jalebi soak in the hot syrup for a few seconds and take out over wire rack so excess syrup can be dripped. Today I am sharing a sweet delicious dessert recipe which is made from fresh Apple and it is called Apple Jalebi. Transfer apple jalebis in the sugar syrup and soak them for a minute. You can have Delicious Apple Jalebi using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Apple Jalebi
- It’s 2 of apples cut into round slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
For gulab ice-cream Apple Jalebi is a complete and unique twist given this awesome popular sweet making us crave for more as its taste is just divine and luscious. Delicious and crunchy apple is one of the popular fruit. Batter fried apple roundels dipped in sugar syrup and served hot. Easy and delicious apple jalebi recipe for Holi festival!
Delicious Apple Jalebi instructions
- First cut apple into round shape.
- Take a bowl.
- Put all purpose flour and milk into this bowl and made thik batter..
- In a pan make sugar syrup..
- Heat oil in a kadai..
- Dip the apple slices into thik it batter and cover it.
- Then fry it from both sides till colour changes.
- Remove it from the heat and put down into sugar syrup for 10 min.
- Then serve in a serving plate..
- Garnish with kaju and almonds..
Apples are dipped in sweet batter and deep fried to a golden perfection. Try this different, yet delicious jalebis made of apple rings. Apple rings are dipped into a fermented batter and deep fried and soaked in a saffron-flavored sugar syrup. Easy Apple Jalebi Easy Recipe: Step by Step Apple Jalebi Recipe, Tips to Stir well to make the sugar syrup and then add saffron to give it a delicious flavour and a nice orange colour to the sugar syrup. You might think that making jalebis is horribly messy, no!