Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Try eating a few eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach and apple cake (dairy-free) recipe. You can have peach and apple cake (dairy-free) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free):
- Get 600 grams of Pancake mix.
- Use 6 of Eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 6 tbsp of Sugar ①.
- Prepare 3 of Apples.
- Take 1 can of Canned peaches.
- Provide 1 of pack Whipped soy cream.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Sugar ②.
Steps to make Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free):
- Mix the sugar marked ① with the olive oil. Add the eggs and mix well..
- Add the pancake mix and mix thoroughly. Cut the apples into large pieces and mix those in too..
- Line the milk cartons with parchment paper and pour in the batter..
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for another 10 minutes..
- When cooled, remove it from the moulds and cut it to make it flat and even. Divide into 2 layers..
- Add the sugar marked ② to the soy cream and mix with a hand mixer until peaks form..
- Spread the cream on the lower layer, then pack it tightly with peaches. Place the upper layer on top, and spread cream over it..
- Decorate the cake as you like to finish..
If you find this Peach and Apple Cake (Dairy-free) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.