Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cuban Sliders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cuban Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cuban Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cuban sliders recipe. To cook cuban sliders you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cuban Sliders:
- Get 12 of Hawaiian dinner rolls.
- You need 1 package of deli shaved Black Forest ham.
- Take 1.5 lbs of roast pork (see my Super Easy Roasted Pork recipe).
- Get 1 package of provolone cheese.
- Take To taste of yellow mustard (or Dijon if you like).
- Use of Dill pickle chips.
- Use of Spreadable butter.
Instructions to make Cuban Sliders:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees..
- Using a serrated knife, slice the dinner rolls horizontally. Spread however much mustard you want onto each top and bottom..
- Build the sliders in this order: slice of roast pork, slice of cheese, slice of ham and 3 pickles on top. Butter the top of each one..
- Arrange the sliders in a packet made out of aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet. (I did 4 packets of 3 each.).
- Bake for 5 minutes then flip them over and bake for an additional 5 minutes..
- Serve with French fries and enjoy!!.
What's even better is when you can make a big batch of them all at once, like these Cuban sliders for a crowd. Just assemble, warm them in the oven. A welcome change from the ubiquitous hamburger slider, this mini sandwich has all the flavor of a great Cuban. The key here is to crisp the bread by. This Cuban Sliders recipe is filled with ham, pork, and gooey cheese, all topped with a mini pickle!
If you find this Cuban Sliders recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.