Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna patties with roasted potatoes recipe. To make tuna patties with roasted potatoes you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes:
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need 9 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 8 cans of chunk light tuna.
- You need 6 tbsp of liquid egg whites.
- Provide 1/2 of seasoned Panko Bread crumbs.
- You need 6 lbs of russet potatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Fill large sauce pot half way with cold water, add salt and a touch of vinegar. Bring to a boil..
- Wash, dry, and cube potatoes. Add to boiling water and let parboil for 5 minutes..
- Drain potatoes and put in a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, and 6 tbsp olive oil. Mix thoroughly with a metal spoon..
- Transfer potatoes to baking sheet and let bake for 45 minutes..
- Now for the tuna patties. In a bowl, mix eggs, tuna, egg whites, breadcrumbs, and 1 tbsp of olive oil..
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet and cook over a medium heat..
- Take tuna mixture and form into patties about the size of your palm. You can use gloves if you don't want you hands to get mushy..
- Take patties and place on skillet. They should make a nice sizzling sound. Cook until the underside is a soft brown, about 6 minutes, and then flip. Cook other side until also brown..
- If tuna patties aren't browning nicely, add a little more olive oil..
- Take the potatoes out of the oven. They should easily release from the baking pan..
- Plate and serve!.
If you find this Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.