Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hobak Buchim (Zucchini Pancakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hobak Buchim (Zucchini Pancakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are excellent at helping you have a happier mood. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hobak buchim (zucchini pancakes) recipe. You can have hobak buchim (zucchini pancakes) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hobak Buchim (Zucchini Pancakes):
- Take of Pancake batter:.
- Provide 1 of medium zucchini about 8 ounces.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium onion thinly sliced.
- Get 2 of green hot chili peppers thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of buchim garu (Korean savory pancake mix).
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Use of vegetable or canola oil for frying.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of water.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get pinch of black pepper.
- Use pinch of gochugaru (Korean red chili pepper flakes).
Steps to make Hobak Buchim (Zucchini Pancakes):
- Cut the zucchini into matchsticks. Place them in a bowl, and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Let sit for about 10 minutes until wilted and released some liquid. Squeeze the liquid out from the zucchini as much as possible, reserving the liquid in the bowl. Set the zucchini aside..
- Mix the pancake mix and egg to the bowl then add with the zucchini squeezed mix. Mix everything well with a spoon, and then combine with the zucchini, onion and chili peppers. The zucchini mix may look stiff when mixing, but it will become more liquidly after a few minutes. If it’s still too stiff, mix in some water (2 to 3 tablespoons to start with)..
- Heat a skillet with two tablespoons of oil over medium high heat. Add about 2 heaping tablespoons of the batter and spread it evenly into a thin round shape. Depending on the size of your pan, you can cook 3 to 4 pancakes at once. Reduce heat to medium, and cook until the bottom is light golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Repeat the process with the remaining batter. Serve hot with a dipping sauce..
If you find this Hobak Buchim (Zucchini Pancakes) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.