Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 10-minute prep chocolate cake recipe. You can cook 10-minute prep chocolate cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake:
- Take of ★ Chocolate bar.
- Get of ★ Soy milk.
- Use of ☆ Egg.
- Use of ☆ Olive oil.
- Get of Pancake mix.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
Steps to make 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake:
- In a bowl, combine the ☆ ingredients. In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the ★ ingredients and microwave it for 30 seconds..
- Combine the ★ ingredients thoroughly. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the ★ chocolate mixture into the ☆ mixture. Add the pancake mix into it and mix well with a spatula..
- Pour the batter into the pan, even out the surface with a spatula, and bake it in a preheated oven (180℃) for 30 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer to test it out, and if it comes out clean, it is done..
- Cool it off and sprinkle some powdered sugar on with a tea strainer if desired..
If you find this 10-Minute Prep Chocolate Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.