Apple halwa in Apple tart. Apple halwa recipe with step by step photos. Apple halwa is an easy and delicious halwa or apple pudding that is made with apples. Besides apple halwa, I also make apple cake, Muffins, tarts, apple pie and apple kheer.
Serve this french apple tart recipe with cream. If there's any apple tart leftover, cover with cling film and pop in the fridge – eat within a few days, but just remember the sooner you eat it, the better it will taste. the recipe for apple halwa is very simple and easy, without any complication, yet some tips and suggestions to it. firstly, i have grated the large apples using graters so that it comes out evenly and same shaped. but if you are cutting corners, you can use the food processor to mash it roughly. Apple Halwa in an Indian dessert made with grated apples, sugar and ghee! You can have Apple halwa in Apple tart using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple halwa in Apple tart
- Prepare 200 gm of Apple peeled & crushed.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Sooji seived & roasted.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Green caradomom crushed.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coconut greted.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Malai.
Anyway coming to the recipe, I made this apple halwa as I had to make some sweet for karvachauth. Halwa is Indian pudding made with sugar, milk and ghee (clarified butter). The apple halwa has a wonderful taste that you will love itPlease see the step by step instructions on how to make Apple Halwa. Halwa is a dense sweet confection served as dessert in India.
Apple halwa in Apple tart step by step
- In a hot pan put ghee,add crushed apple..
- Fry it 5 miniute. Add sooji stir it..
- Add sugar mix it..
- Add 1 cup water let it boil & soaked..
- Fry it till dry..
- Remove it from the gas..
- Add malai, dry fruits.mix it..
- Add crushed caradomn & coconut mix it..
- For tarts_____1 cup maida, 2 Tsp ghee, apple juice as required, tart mold 2., Baking soda 1 pinch..
- Mix maida,ghee, soda,,rub it.add.apple juice & knead it well.make a tight dough..
- Keep it a side..
- Roll out the dough & place it on tart mould..
- Keep it in the preheated oven at 180 degree.for 8 miniute..
- Take it out & let them cool..
- Fill these apple tarts with apple Sooji halwa..
- Garnish it with gratedcoconut..
- Tart & halwa is ready to serve..
Here I have tried my hands on making halwa with apples. The apple halwa has a wonderful taste that you. Apple Halwa is a scrumptious dessert. We all know a famous saying "An Apple a day keeps Doctor Away". Apple Halwa, tastes much similar to our famous and popular "Irutukadai Halwa " (Tirnunelveli Halwa / Wheat Halwa).