Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Juice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Juice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are wonderful at battling depression. You need to make sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Consume an egg and feel happier!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green juice recipe. You can cook green juice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Juice:
- Get of kale.
- Take of lettuce.
- Get of celery.
- You need of apple of your choice.
- Prepare of large cucumber.
Instructions to make Green Juice:
- Wash and cut vegetables. Only down about this juicer is that the spout is significantly smaller. Just a bit more effort that you gotta cut your veggies and fruit small enough to fit through. Still worth it I would say!.
- Stick veggies through juicer a bit at a time using the plunger to help go down. Don't overload. Watch as the gorgeous green color comes out!.
- Made enough juice for a filling lunch for me and my mom 😊.
If you find this Green Juice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.