Apple Halwa. how to make apple halwa with step by step photo and video recipe. halwa the festival seasons and shared with family and friends. one such easy and simple halwa recipe is apple. Apple Halwa in an Indian dessert made with grated apples, sugar and ghee! Apple halwa recipe with step by step photos.
Apple Halwa is a scrumptious dessert. We all know a famous saying "An Apple a day keeps Doctor The texture, color and taste are much similar to Tirunelveli Halwa. First time, When my husband saw. You can have Apple Halwa using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Halwa
- Prepare 5 of Apples (peeled,chopped and grounded).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cashew nut.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of orange food colour.
Apple Halwa Recipe, seb Meetha , How To Make Apple Halwa Recipe. This is a delicious, quick, special dessert recipe prepared with apple and sooji. The natural sweetness of apple is enough for. Easy apple The first time I tasted apple halwa was when my neighbor gave me saying she searched here in Sharmis Passions.
Apple Halwa step by step
- Clean the apples,peel the skin and chop it.Add into a blender and grind to a fine paste with some water..
- Heat a tbsp of ghee and fry the cashew.Remove from heat.Then add the apple puree in the same pan and keep stirring continuously..
- Add in the food colour and keep stirring for some time.then add sugar to it.In some time it will release some water and keep on stirring the mix continuously.Add the crushed cardamon to it..
- Add ghee in between.On mixing you will notice at one stage the mix all comes together without sticking the pan.This is the correct stage..Add the ghee roasted cashew and switch off..
The apple halwa has a wonderful taste that you will love itPlease see the step by step instructions on how to make Apple Halwa. Halwa is a dense sweet confection served as dessert in India. Apple Halwa recipe using Apples, Sugar, Ghee and Cashew nuts. Clean the apples with water and then wipe it dry. Peel the skin and remove the seeds.