Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Get of Spinach.
- Take of Chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped tomato 🍅.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get of Bay leaves.
- Take of Cinnamon.
- Take of Cardomom.
- Prepare of Cloves.
- Use of nutmeg powder.
- Get of Paneer.
- Get of Kasoori methi.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- Use of Zeera powder.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Firstly chop the spinach and wash nicely and blanch it for in hot boiling water for 2 min then immediately transfer in chilled water. This is imp as the green color will be retained and not change..
- Now grind it into smooth paste.keep aside. Now in a pot take oil put bay leaf, cinnamon, cardomom, clove, crackle it then add chopped onion turn light brown, add chopped tomatoe saute it and cook for 2 min then add salt, red chilli powder, gg paste and saute add the spinach paste. Now add coriander powder and zeera powder and a pinch of jaifal /nutmeg cook it on low flame for 10 min thwn add the paneer cut to rectangular bite size. Finally add kasoori methi this will take the dish to next level..
- Finally pop a blob of butter that's optional you may enjoy it without butter..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.