Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Get of Palak leaves.
- Use of Water for boiling and cooling.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for making gravy.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of haldi powder.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Get of capcicum chopped.
- Get of paneer chopped.
- Prepare of water for gravy.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- First boil 2 cups water & turn off the gas. Now put palak into hot water for 2 minutes..
- Now take it out and put into cold water for cooling, because of this process the colour of palak does not change. It remains green..
- Take small bowl of mixer grinder add palak leaves, ginger and garlic cloves. Grind it and make a smooth paste.
- Now heat a pan add oil, chopped onions and mix it well. Cook it till it becomes golden..
- Now add chopped capcicum and mix it well.add haldi powder, salt and chilli powder mix it.Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes. Now add palak gravy / puree into it..
- Add some water and mix it well. Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes on low medium flame..
- Now add paneer into it and mix it well. Cook it for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes turn off the flame and serves hot with chapati, paratha, naan, roti..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.