Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker mac and cheese recipe. To cook slow cooker mac and cheese you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese:
- Use of sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Take 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- Use 2 cup of or 200 g shredded old cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 cup of macaroni, uncooked.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese:
- I like this method because you don't steam up your kitchen with boiling pasta water, and the macaroni seems extra rich and cheesy..
- Melt butter in saucepan, whisk in dry ingredients and cook' stirring, 1 minute..
- Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring, til bubbling and thickened..
- Remove from heat and stir in cheeses..
- Pour into 3 1/2 quart slow cooker and stir in uncooked macaroni. Cook on high for 1 hour, until bubbly and macaroni is soft. Don't overcook unless you want brown crusty bits around the edge..
- Variation – Mac and Cheese with Sweet Potato and Chicken..
- Peel and dice 1 small sweet potato, and cook in 1 cup boiling chicken stock til tender, 4 min. Use the cooking liquid to replace some of the milk, and proceed as above, adding the sweet potato and 1 cup shredded cooked chicken with the macaroni..
- The sweet potato is so well hidden in the cheese that even veggie haters will eat it!.
If you find this Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.