Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered steak bomb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered steak bomb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered steak bomb recipe. You can cook smothered steak bomb using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered steak bomb:
- Get 1 lb of steak (precut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 of Vidalia onion.
- Take 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 of onion soup mix package.
- You need 1 cup of baby bella mushrooms (pre sliced).
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 can of cream of mushroom (condensed).
Steps to make Smothered steak bomb:
- Chop the onion and pepper into desired size and shape.
- Put olive oil, pound of cubed steak, pepper, onion, mushrooms, onion soup mix and garlic into pan. Cook on medium high..
- After meat has browned on all sides, add the worcesteshire and soy sauce..
- After about 10 min add the condensed mushroom soup..
- Let boil for 5 to 10 minutes. Then reduce to simmer for 10-15 min..
- Serve over white rice..
Served with Brussels sprouts and bacon tossed in a balsamic glaze. A lite chicken caprese with zucchini noodles, cherry tomatoes, fresh mozarella and grilled chicken breast. Topped with fresh chopped basil and drizzled with a. Our house cooked shaved prime rib, provolone, grilled onions and peppers, moose sauce on a ciabatta. , moose sauce on a ciabatta. With onion, lettuce and tomato on a grilled brioche bun.
If you find this Smothered steak bomb recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.