Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots recipe. To make pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- You need of Pot Roast.
- Use 3 lb of Pork Roast.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of Roasted Potatoes.
- Use 3 medium of Potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Provide 1 of Steakhouse Seasoning (to taste).
- You need of Candied Carrots.
- Take 1 bag of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar (or to taste).
Steps to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Put pork roast ( i like to use pork carnitas) into slow cooker. Mix together envelope of onion soup mix and water and pour over roast then cook on low for 8-10..
- When you have about an hour and a half left pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Dice potatoes and put into large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss then add seasoning and toss again..
- Grease 8×8 baking dish. Pour potatoes into baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until tender..
- Bring water to boil in medium sauce pan. Add chopped carrots and boil for 30 minutes or until tender..
- Drain carrots return to pan and add butter. stir until butter is melted then add brown sugar and stir until disolved and evenly coated..
- Dish up and enjoy..
Remove the foil and place the pork in the roasting tin, nestling in between the veg. Sprinkle the pork with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Toss the potatoes and carrots with the olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and place in the pan around the pork. A stick-to-your-ribs hearty and oh so satisfying meal the whole family will enjoy! A classic recipe that will remind you of home.
If you find this Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.