Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- You need 2 bundles of palak.
- Prepare 2 of onion paste.
- Get 1 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get as per taste of Green chilli paste.
- You need 1 Piece of dry red chili.
- Get 100 gms of paneer cunk.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Make palak, Onion and tomato paste..
- Heat the oil in pan. Add cumin seed and garlic. Dry Red chili peice and saute it and add onion paste and saute it till onion change it's colour,.
- Add tomato paste. Salt and green chili and saute it till tomato release oil..
- Add palak paste and mix it well. Add some water for the required consistency. Cover it and on law flame allow it to cook for 5 mins..
- Cut the paneer in round shape and grill it with butter on tawa. On a serving plate add palak gravy and on the centre keep panner cunk. Cut tomato. And garnish with some crumble panner. Serve hot. And you can eat with fulka roti or jeera rice..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.