Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Starbucks-Style Soy Milk Banana Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Starbucks-Style Soy Milk Banana Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods as well!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to starbucks-style soy milk banana muffins (macrobiotic) recipe. To make starbucks-style soy milk banana muffins (macrobiotic) you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Starbucks-Style Soy Milk Banana Muffins (Macrobiotic):
- Use 1 of Banana.
- Provide 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Take 20 grams of Whole wheat flour (or graham flour).
- Use 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Take 6 slice of Banana chops (for decoration).
Steps to make Starbucks-Style Soy Milk Banana Muffins (Macrobiotic):
- Preparation: Set glassine paper cups into the muffin tray. Or, grease the molds on the tray with butter..
- Add maple syrup to the banana, and mash it up with a fork etc..
- Add in the soy milk to smooth out the banana purée..
- Add in the pancake mix/whole wheat flour, and stir it all together..
- Pour it into the pan..
- Start preheating the oven (to 180℃). Let the batter sit for a bit..
- Place the banana chips on top..
- Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 25-30 minutes. #Please adjust the temperature and baking time to suite your household oven. Cover it with aluminum foil if you feel like your muffins are about to burn..
If you find this Starbucks-Style Soy Milk Banana Muffins (Macrobiotic) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.