Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Use of Palak.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic.
- Get of Chopped Ginger.
- Get of Tomato puree.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Blacks pepper powder cumin powder.
- Get of asafoetida.
- Provide of Cumin seeds.
- Get of Coriander Powder.
- Use of Oil and ghee.
- Take of Salt according.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Soak the spinach in water then drain it and fry the paneer for 5 minutes by chopping it in small portions and heat the oil in the pan..
- Heat the oil, add cumin asafoetida and bay leaves, then the ginger garlic in it until it turns brown then fry it and then roast the onions in it..
- When the spices are fried, add tomato paste and roast then add spinach paste and roast 2tsp ghee.
- When the spices and spinach are roasted, then the spinach water and salt cheese will be cooked in it, your spinach cheese is ready.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.