Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- You need 200 Gm of Palak.
- You need 150 Gm of Paneer.
- Take 2 of big size tomato.
- You need 2 of Green Chili.
- Provide 1 inch of Ginger.
- Get 8 piece of garlic.
- You need as required of Oil.
- Get as of Some water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 spoon of jeera.
- You need 1 spoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 spoon of Dhaniya powder.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Now hit the pan and add the Palak leaves and add some water into it.
- Boil it and strainthe water from it.
- Take another Pan add some oil and add jeera into it.
- Add ginger garlic and Green Chili into it and also add some tomatoes and stir fry it well.
- When tomatoes get soft turn off the gas and keep it to cool.
- Add the Palak mixture and the masala mixture into grinder.
- Grinder it well until the paste is ready.
- Take one pan and add some oil until it gets hot.
- When the oil is hot add all the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Now add the mixture of palak paste into it.
- When it gets boiled at the garam masala powder and salt into it.
- Now add some fresh cream to add creaminess in to the palak paneer.
- Now add all the Paneer in to it and mix it well.
- When it's done serve it into a bowl and enjoy your delicious food.
- Our palak paneer is ready now.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.