Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple & Fluffy Pancake Mix Sweet Potato Cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple & Fluffy Pancake Mix Sweet Potato Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Fluffy Pancake Mix Sweet Potato Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & fluffy pancake mix sweet potato cakes recipe. You can have simple & fluffy pancake mix sweet potato cakes using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple & Fluffy Pancake Mix Sweet Potato Cakes:
- You need 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 150 grams of Sweet potato (peeled).
- Provide 1 tsp of Water.
- Prepare 80 grams of Butter.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 10 grams of Honey.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Get 60 ml of ★Soy milk or milk.
- Take 1 dash of ★Vanilla oil.
Steps to make Simple & Fluffy Pancake Mix Sweet Potato Cakes:
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1 cm cubes. Soak them in water..
- Add the sweet potato to a heat-resistant container, immerse in a little water and wrap the container with cling film. Then, soften the potatoes by heating this for 4 – 5 minutes in the microwave (500 W)..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Mash the potatoes with a fork. Add the butter and mash until creamy. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and combine with the sugar and honey..
- Break the eggs into the mixture one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add the ingredients marked with ★ and mix well before adding the sifted pancake mix and mixing quickly with a whisk..
- When almost all of the lumps have gone, switch to a rubber spatula and gently fold the mixture..
- Using a spoon, fill the muffin cups up with mixture until about 60 – 70% full. Drop the muffin tray lightly on the counter to eliminate any excess air bubbles and bake in the oven for 20 – 30 minutes..
- Once a golden colour, check to see if they are done by inserting a skewer into the center of the cakes. If no raw batter comes out then they're done. Simply leave to cool then transfer to a plastic bag for extra moisture..
- Check out "Pancake Mix Kabocha Squash Cakes". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151612-for-breakfast-and-sweets-easy-kabocha-cake-with-pancake-mix.
- If you use soy milk that contains more protein than regular milk, the cakes will rise more..
If you find this Simple & Fluffy Pancake Mix Sweet Potato Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.