Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be great for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich chocolate tofu cake simple with pancake mix recipe. To make rich chocolate tofu cake simple with pancake mix you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix:
- Use 100 grams of Pancake mix powder.
- Use 150 grams of Tofu (silken or firm).
- Use 50 grams of Hot chocolate powder.
- Take 100 ml of Soy milk (or milk).
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix:
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Coat the pan with oil and then line with parchment paper..
- Add the tofu to a bowl and use a whisk to break it up (no need to drain it)..
- Add the cocoa, soy milk, vegetable oil, and pancake mix in that order, and mix well after each addition..
- Pour the batter into the pan and flatten the tops. Bake in the oven at 180℃ for 30 minutes, then reduce the heat to 170℃ and bake for 10 minutes. And it's complete!.
- The finished product It'll deflate a bit after taking it out of the oven, but that's not a sign of failure..
- If using cocoa powder instead of hot chocolate powder, change the amount from 50 g to 15 g, and add 30 g of sugar..
If you find this Rich Chocolate Tofu Cake Simple with Pancake Mix recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.