Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Prepare of palak.
- Prepare of paneer.
- Take of big sized onion.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Take of ginger and garlic.
- You need of green chillies.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Take of red chili powder.
- Provide of Small stick dalchini.
- Use of cloves.
- Get of Elaichi.
- Provide of curd.
- Take of jeera.
- Use of Salt.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- First chop all the onion tomato ginger garlic clean and crushed and clean and cut the palak..
- In a pan heat the water and Blanche the palak for 1 minutes and strain the water and cool it take the paneer and cut in the cubes homemade paneer..
- In a kadai heat 1 tbsp butter and add jeera and onion and tomato ginger garlic green chilli fry for 5 minutes then add 2 tablespoon curd and add palak and fry for 2 minutes, and off the flame and cool it's and grind it..
- In a kadai add butter heat it then add palak Paste and fry for 5 minutes and add coriander powder chilli powder and mix it well and cube fresh paneer mix slowly e and cook for 5 minutes and off the flame..
- The tasty and healthy palak paneer is ready so with paratha and Naan, garnish with grated the paneer. Dhaba style palak paneer ready..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.