Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and quick smoke salmon and avocado donburi recipe. To cook easy and quick smoke salmon and avocado donburi you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi:
- Get of cooked Japanese rice (sushi rice).
- Take of pack(120g) Smoked salmon.
- Provide of Avocado.
- Get of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of Vinegar.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Provide of Sugar (optional).
- Use of light soy sauce.
- Use of white sesame seed.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Provide of finely chopped spring onion or pinch of cress to finish.
Steps to make Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi:
- Mix all the seasoning (from olive oil to black pepper) in a bowl..
- Cut avocado and smoked salmon into pieces..
- Mix step 2 into step 1..
- Put step 3 on cooked rice (warm) in a bowl and sprinkle chopped spring onion or cress on top..
- I personally like to wrap the rice and toppings with Nori (dried seaweed seat) and eat it by hand.
- Adding a small amount of wasabi is also good. *Although rice vinegar is the most common vinegar to make sushi, I also use cider vinegar for this recipe as it is reasonable and easier to find in local shops in England..
This dinner is so easy and satisfyingly delicious as with many other sashimi donburi dishes. The hardest part about this dish is finding the best. Add the avocado and lime juice to a bowl and use a fork to mash until creamy. Assemble the bites by spreading a small amount of avocado on each cucumber, then topping with a thin slice of smoked salmon. Arrange avocado slices in a thin layer on the warm toast and sprinkle evenly with salt. (If mashing the avocado instead of slicing, mix the salt into it.) Top avocado with tomato, then spinach, then smoked salmon.
If you find this Easy and quick Smoke salmon and avocado donburi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.