Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts recipe. To cook low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Get 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 50 grams of ● Joshinko.
- Prepare 30 grams of ● Cocoa powder.
- Get 60 grams of ●Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Provide 150 grams of Silken tofu (without draining the water).
- Take 20 grams of Melted butter (unsalted).
- Provide of Matcha tea flavor:.
- You need 15 grams of Matcha tea powder (use instead of cocoa).
- Prepare of Kinako flavor:.
- Get 30 grams of Kinako ((use instead of cocoa).
Instructions to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Place a plastic bag on a scale and add all the ● ingredients while measuring (It would be easier if you place a bowl under to secure the plastic bag.).
- Blow up the plastic bag and shake to mix..
- Place the plastic bag from step 2 once again on the scale and add the tofu and melted butter. (Mash the tofu while adding)..
- Rub the dough over the bag and knead well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and form into a ball. Then press it with your hands to flatten slightly..
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger..
- Line on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a 375°F/190°C preheated oven. It will start to smell fragrant..
- Done! You can freeze these too. To defrost, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave..
- It is a fluffy, soft, and moist textured donut..
- For a crispy and fluffy donut, heat for 2 minutes in a 500W microwave after Step 6. Heat about 1 cm depth of oil in a frying pan and brown both sides for about 40 seconds each in 355°F/180°C..
If you find this Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.