Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy and oil free yogurt baked donuts recipe. You can cook fluffy and oil free yogurt baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- Prepare 105 grams of cake flour.
- Provide 30 grams of honey (for moist donuts!).
- Take 5 grams of aluminum-free baking powder.
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- You need 12 grams of skim milk powder.
- Use 60 grams of plain yogurt.
- Use 30 grams of milk (soy milk will result in a dense finish).
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare of To Taste;.
- Use of as needed sweet toppings.
- Take of as needed cheese, corn, and parsley for savory doughnuts.
Steps to make Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- Combine the ingredients and spoon or squeeze (with a pastry bag) the batter into the silicone donut mold..
- Lightly bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Adjust to your oven..
- Be careful not to over-bake it. The dough with become tough. Bake it for less time than usual baked donuts..
- Serve while it's fluffy and freshly baked..
- It's an oil-free dough, so using a larger mold with a generous amount of batter will probably make it a fluffier donut..
- The honey is indispensable to give these the proper texture. I don't recommend reducing it by much..
- This one was cut in half like a bagel and filled with raw vegetables!! It's crispy and delicious..
If you find this Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.