Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple jalebi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple jalebi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple jalebi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple jalebi recipe. To make apple jalebi you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple jalebi:
- Use 1 of round apple.
- Take 1/2 cup of maida.
- Take 1 tbsp of semolina.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Use as required of Water to prepare batter.
- Prepare 1 bowl of sugar syrup.
- Use as required of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Apple jalebi:
- Firstly take an apple, cut into round slices by removing roundels from the centre..
- Dipped these slices in lemon water in order to prevent it from getting black..
- Now take a pan. Add 2 cups water and 1 cup sugar to make sugar syrup. Let it boil on a flame till it becomes thickened to have 1 string consistency..
- Take a bowl. Add maida, cornflour, baking soda and semolina. Mix it well by adding sufficient amount of water. Add vinegar and mix well..
- Heat the oil. Meanwhile, take apple slices out of lemon water. Wipe it on a kitchen towel and dip in batter. Fry it in oil till turns golden brown. All apple slices are fried one after another..
- Now dip it in hot sugar syrup so that syrup gets into hot jalebi properly..
- Yummylicious apple jalebi r ready to be served by garnish according to our choice..
These apple jalebis are so decadent! They are paleo-friendly This apple jalebi recipe along with some of my other paleo Indian desserts (like my other jalebi recipe or. Apple jalebi recipe is a fried sweet recipe prepared by soaking batter coated fried apple rings in sugar syrup. These jalebis looks like sugar donuts and it is yummy and mouthwatering dessert for kids. Jalebi is one of the popular and traditional North Indian recipes that you can have on any occasion Give a twist to the traditional jalebi recipe and try this Apple Jalebi, which is prepared using apple, all.
If you find this Apple jalebi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.