Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you wish to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy grilled salmon with mirin and soy sauce recipe. To make easy grilled salmon with mirin and soy sauce you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce:
- Provide 4 of filets Raw salmon.
- Provide of Sauce for marinating.
- You need 4 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Use 4 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
Instructions to make Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce:
- In a baking pan or tray, mix together the sauce ingredients to marinate, and allow the salmon to marinate for about 30 minutes..
- Grill salmon cuts for 3-5 minutes on both sides over medium heat. Do not dispose the marinating sauce!.
- While the salmon is grilling, pour the leftover sauce into a pot, and simmer on medium heat for about 8 minutes until it thickens..
- When the salmon is done, transfer to serving plates, drizzle on the stewed sauce, and it's ready to serve..
If you find this Easy Grilled Salmon with Mirin and Soy Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.