Mud Apple(chiku) Halwa. Chikoo ka Halwa is a mouth-watering Indian dessert. It is really easy and tasty recipe. for more interesting recipes subscribe here. Chickoo is a very delicious fruit and Its calorie-rich, soft, easily digestible pulp composes of simple sugars like fructose and sucrose.
So if you like my today's recipe then subscribe to my channel. comment. Pumpkin Halwa with Apple is an excellent amalgamation of pumpkin halwa and apple sauce mixed together that pricks your taste buds with bursting flavours. Get latest info on Chiku, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, wholesale suppliers with Chiku prices for buying. You can cook Mud Apple(chiku) Halwa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mud Apple(chiku) Halwa
- Prepare 500 grams of mud apple.
- Prepare 100 gram of jaggery.
- You need 20 gram of Ghee.
- You need 50 gram of dry fruits powder.
- You need 1 tsp of calcium candy to sprinkle.
We are involved in exporting & supplying a high quality assortment of Fresh Chiku. This fruit is a rich source of fiber and vitamins and have good nutritional value. Chickoo halwa is a chickoo flavored mouth watering sweet dish prepared from grated chiku fruit slices cooked with sugar, mava and spices like cardamom. Chickoo halwa is a popular dessert served on special occasions, garnished with chopped nuts.
Mud Apple(chiku) Halwa instructions
- Remove skin of mud apple and remove seeds and cut it and make purie.
- In a pan add ghee after heating add mud apple purie and cook it in low flame for 10 minutes.
- Now add jaggery and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now add dry fruit powder and cook till halwa started leaving ghee.
- Garnish with calcium candies and serve hot…It is good for health…Good sauce of minerals and anti oxidents.
Or you could make a jam out of it too. There are quite a few interesting recipes out there, from chickoo halwa, kheer, to even barfis. Honestly, the best way to eat this fruit is by itself. An apple a day keeps doctor away. Do not grate the apple too much in advance.