Apple halwa 🍎. how to make apple halwa with step by step photo and video recipe. halwa the festival seasons and shared with family and friends. one such easy and simple halwa recipe is apple. halwa recipes are very common in my family and we generally make it for our annual celebration feast. one of the common halwa we end up making is kashi halwa or kushmand halwa made from grated. ऐप्पल शीरा 🍎🍎🍎🍎 Apple Sheera sweet dish. Today I'm going to tell you how to make Apple🍎 Halwa in easy way if you like my recipe then plz like, share and subscribe my channel. Apple halwa recipe with step by step photos.
Apple Halwa in an Indian dessert made with grated apples, sugar and ghee! Apple Halwa is a scrumptious dessert. We all know a famous saying "An Apple a day keeps Doctor Apple Halwa, tastes much similar to our famous and popular "Irutukadai Halwa " (Tirnunelveli Halwa. You can cook Apple halwa 🍎 using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple halwa 🍎
- It’s 6 of apples large.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare As required of sliced almonds, pista, raisins and cashew to garnish.
- Prepare Few of saffron strands.
Easy Apple Halwa Easy Recipe: Step by Step Apple Halwa Recipe, Tips to make Apple Halwa is a traditional North Indian recipe and is a flavourful sweet dish that you can make for festivals like Navratri. Apple Halwa Recipe, seb Meetha , How To Make Apple Halwa Recipe. This is a delicious, quick, special dessert recipe prepared with apple and sooji. The natural sweetness of apple is enough for.
Apple halwa 🍎 step by step
- Wash the apples and peel them..
- Cut the apples and grate. you can alternatively blend to smooth paste..
- In a pan heat ghee on medium heat. Once hot, add the grated apples..
- Cook the apples till all the water is evaporated, this took me around 7-8 minutes.
- Now add sugar and mix. Also add cardamom powder and saffron strands..
- As the sugar melts, the halwa will again become liquidy..
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously till all water evaporates..
- Garnish with sliced almonds,pista, raisins and cashew and serve hot..
Add the chopped almonds and pistachios. Transfer the halwa to a bowl or on a plate. Be the first to review this recipe. Wash apples and peel off their skin. Put in a mixture and grind it to pulp.