Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Yummy Philly cheese steaks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Philly cheese steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Philly cheese steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy philly cheese steaks recipe. You can have yummy philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Philly cheese steaks:
- Provide of Steak marinade and steak.
- Prepare 2 lbs of flank steak.
- Use 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get of Peppers and onions.
- Use 2 of large green bell peppers.
- Take 1 of large red onion.
- Take of I roasted jalapeno.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
- Get of Granulated garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack.
- Use 6 of sourdough hoagies.
Steps to make Yummy Philly cheese steaks:
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste..
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together..
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy..
Ribeye is the steak of choice for Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches. It is well-marbled and tender when cooked. Another cut that we have used with great results is flank steak which is lean but very tender when cut against the grain. You will need a little extra oil on your cooking surface if using flank steak. Butter hoagie buns and lay a slice of cheese, (torn in half) over the bottom of each bun.
If you find this Yummy Philly cheese steaks recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.