Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese scallion pancake/Cong you Bing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese scallion pancake/Cong you Bing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at beating back depression. You need to be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for elevating your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese scallion pancake/cong you bing recipe. You can cook chinese scallion pancake/cong you bing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese scallion pancake/Cong you Bing:
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of hot water.
- Take of chopped scallions or green onions.
- Prepare of oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of green onions.
- Prepare of whole wheat flour.
- You need of seasame seeds.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chinese scallion pancake/Cong you Bing:
- Mix all purpose flour and hotwater.Knead a soft dough,cover it and keep aside for half an hour..
- Now we will make oil mixture,heat 4 tsp oil,add green onions.Fry till golden brown.Switch off the flame.Let it be cool..
- Now take 2 tsp whole wheat flour in a bowl.Transfer prepared oil.Mix well and make a paste..
- Now make equal proportion of dough and make balls.Roll up the ball,apply flour and oil mixture with brush.Sprinkle salt and chopped scallions.Make strips with pizza cutter,roll it like a rope and gently pulled it to make it long,now roll it.Sprinkle sesame seeds and flatten it..
- Now heat oil on a non stick pan.Place cake on it.Pan fried till golden brown and crispy from both sides.Serve hot.Enjoy.
Chinese scallion pancakes is yet another addictive and delicious snack or appetizer. According to Wikipedia Chinese scallion / green onion pancake is not leavened savory pancake like our paratha. It may have scant similarities to our paratha; but way of cooking is very different. Scallion Pancakes (known as Cong (Chong) You Bing in China) are a special kind of snack much loved in Shanghai, China. The vivid green color comes from the green onion, which also makes it crisp on the outside.
If you find this Chinese scallion pancake/Cong you Bing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.