Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Foil-baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Foil-baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy foil-baked salmon recipe. You can cook easy foil-baked salmon using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Foil-baked Salmon:
- Get 1 of filet Salmon (lightly salted).
- Get 3 cm of worth Carrot.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Get 1/3 bunch of Enoki mushrooms.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Use 5 of to 10 grams Butter.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Lemon or yuzu citrus.
Steps to make Easy Foil-baked Salmon:
- Lightly salt and pepper the salmon. Julienne the carrot and green pepper. Shred the enoki mushrooms..
- On a sheet of aluminum foil, place the salmon, vegetables, and butter in order. Drizzle ponzu sauce and soy sauce. Wrap up tightly, and heat in a oven for about 15 minutes..
- If you'd like, serve with squeezed lemon or citrus..
If you find this Easy Foil-baked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.