Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe. You can have fried toast with tuna (canned fish) using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried toast with tuna (canned fish):
- Get 2 loaves of bread (sliced).
- Get 2 cans of tuna fish.
- Take 1 of big onion finely chopped.
- You need 3 of ripped tomatoes finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- Use 1 of scope mixed spices.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Provide of Oil.
- You need of Cream cheese.
Instructions to make Fried toast with tuna (canned fish):
- Fly the onion till golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for about 2 mnts till well cooked.
- Add the fish after disposing the preserving water, add all the spices..
- Stir and cover to simmer for 3 mnts.
- Take out the bread slices and cut off the end (brown sides).
- Take one slice at a time and press it in between your hands.
- Spread 1 tsp of the cheese on a slice of bread, take one spoon of fillings (fish), and put at the center of the slice. Tightly press the ends to close it..
- In a bowl put the eggs and beat them well. Also put the bread crumbs in a plate..
- Now dip the tightly closed slice in the eggs and then to the bread crumbs..
- Repeat the above process till the last slice of the bread..
- Heat oil for frying.
- Deep fry your sandwiches till golden brown.
- Serve with cold juice, tea or coffee..
Place tuna in a mesh strainer, run a little water over it then press firmly with the back of a spoon to get the liquid out. When the tuna is squeezed dry, the seasonings stick better to it and doesn't have too much of a fishy taste. Add tuna fish to green bean casserole for a tasty take on the popular autumn and winter side dish. Assemble it easily, folding dried thyme, tuna, fresh or frozen green beans, and celery into a quick stovetop white sauce. Bake the dish in the oven until the whole thing is bubbling and browned.
If you find this Fried toast with tuna (canned fish) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.