Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tuna Fish Cutlet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Fish Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Fish Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish cutlet recipe. To cook tuna fish cutlet you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Fish Cutlet:
- Take 400 of Tuna Fish (canned).
- Get 2 of Onions (chopped).
- Get 4 of Green chillies (chopped).
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Use of Curry leaves.
- Use 1.5 Teaspoons of Pepper Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of Potato.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Bread crumbs.
- Take of Oil (for frying).
Steps to make Tuna Fish Cutlet:
- Heat oil (3 tablespoon) in a pan..
- Saute onions, garlic,ginger,green chillies till their fresh smell goes. Stir it continuously..
- Add fish to it and mix everything well..
- When the above are just cooked, add curry leaves & salt to taste and mix everything well for few minutes.Allow it to cool..
- Boil the Potatoes in a separate pan.Allow it cool and mash it well..
- Mix the mashed potatoes to the Step 4 mix. Mix everything well for couple of minutes..
- Make small round shape or oval shape balls..
- Beat the egg in a bowl & take bread crumbs in another plate..
- Dip the balls in the egg and roll them in the bread crumbs..
- Deep fry the cutlets in oil..
A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. These cutlets make an excellent appetizer or you can place it inside a bun and have it as a Burger. Fish cutlets in Indian style made with tinned tuna fish chunks. Tinned fish is easily available in the market and can make it easy for dishes to be prepared. One of my friends who is from Kerala shared.
If you find this Tuna Fish Cutlet recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.